Rebar Tying Tool up to 10mm x 10mm with 0.8 mm wire
The RB218 is a battery operated rebar tying tool that can tie from mesh to 10mm x 10mm rebar. You will save time, save money and increase productivity with this handy cordless tool. MAX Re-Bar-Tiers are also proven to reduce the risk of developing musculoskeletal diseases.
- Precast Plants
- Road and Bridge
- Floor decking
- Floor heating
- Building floor
- 5 times faster than manual tying. Makes ties in less than 1 sec. with a consistent tie strength.
- Lightweight and compact body for easy maneuvering and one handed operation.
- Li-ion battery can complete 3000 ties per charge.
- Significantly reduces tying time
- Ties approximately 170 to 210 times per coil.
- Brushless twisting motor
305mm(H) x 105mm(W) x 290mm(L)
MINIMUM TIES PER COIL
MAXIMUM TIES PER COIL
APPLICABLE WIRE PRODUCT
TW898 / 21Ga, TW898-PC /21Ga, TW898-EG / 21Ga, TW898 USA / 21Ga, TW898-PC USA / 21Ga
APPLICABLE REBAR SIZE
Mesh x Mesh - 10 x 10(Unit: mm)
TIES PER CHARGE
less than 1 sec
BATTERY CHARGE TIME
40 minutes full charge