Roofing / framing Coil Nailer up to 90mm
The MAX CN890S SuperSider is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic roofign and framing nailer. The CN890S is able to drive wire welded coil and plastic sheet collated nails without any adjustment.
- It can drive wire welded coil nails and plastic sheet collated nails without any adjustment
- Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
- Anti-double fire trigger prevents multiple nails from being fired in one shot. To move between bump fire and single fire mode no adjustment to the tool is necessary.
- Easy 360 degree twist adjustable exhaust deflector allows the user to easily divertexhaust air away from them self without any tool.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
387mm(H) x 129mm(W) x 331mm(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAX WORKING PRESSURE
300-350 (wire), 300 (plastic collated)
Anti-Double Fire Trigger
(liter / cycle)
2.04 at 6bar
Safety glasses, Carry case
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Flat wire welded nails and flat plastic sheet collated nails
MINIMUM FASTENER SIZE
MAXIMUM FASTENER SIZE
2.5 - 3.8
5.5 - 7.7