PowerLite High Pressure
Framing Coil Nailer up to 90mm
The MAX HN90F is a top of the line professional grade coil framing nailer powered by MAX's Powerlite compressor. The HN90F can be used for framing, sheathing, decking, furring, siding, subflooring, and crate and box assembly. Backed by the power of a 24 bar Powerlite compressor the HN90F can easily drive nails through the toughest wood.
- Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
- High power. Has enough power to drive nails through LSL.
- Lightweight- only 2.6kg. Approx. 40% lighter than most competitor's tools without sacrificing power.
- Load capacity of 300 nails. Shoots up to 90mm nail.
- Compact. 21% smaller than conventional coil framing tools.
- Tangle free swivel plug to alleviate the tangling of the air hose no matter what angle the tool is being held.
331mm(H) x 126mm(W) x 298mm(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Anti-Double Fire Trigger
(liter / cycle)
3.4 at 18bar
Safety glasses, Carry case
A-weighted single-event sound power level LWA, 1s, d 93.1 dB A-weighted single-event emission sound pressure level at work station LpA, 1s, d 81.7 dB These values are determined and documented in accordance to EN12549:1999+A1:2008
Vibration characteristic value = 6,42 m/s2 These values are determined and documented in accordance with ISO 28927-13
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Flat wire welded nails and flat plastic sheet collated nails
MINIMUM FASTENER LENGTH
MAXIMUM FASTENER LENGTH
2.5 - 2.9
5.5 - 7.7