PowerLite High Pressure
Siding & Decking Coil Nailer up to 65mm
The MAX HN65S is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic coil siding nailer powered by MAX's Powerlite compressor. The HN65S can be used for siding, exteriors, decking, sheathing and subflooring.
- Exterior trim
- Comes with two easy to replace contact noses for shooting a wide range nails.
- Anti-double fire trigger prevents multiple nails from being fired in one shot.
- To move between bump fire and single fire mode no adjustment to the tool is necessary.
- Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
- Perfectly sets nails to eliminate driver marks.
- Lightweight only 2.1kg.
304mm(H) x 126mm(W) x 298mm(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Anti-Double Fire Trigger
(liter / cycle)
1.7L at 18 bar
Safety glasses, Nose attachment, Carry case
A-weighted single-event sound power level LWA, 1s, d 95.8 dB A-weighted single-event emission sound pressure level at work station LpA, 1s, d 85.0 dB These values are determined and documented in accordance with EN12549 : 1999
Vibration characteristic value = 7.11 m/s2 These values are determined and documented in accordance with ISO 28927-13
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
MINIMUM FASTENER LENGTH
MAXIMUM FASTENER LENGTH
2.1 - 3.3
5.0 - 7.0