PowerLite High Pressure
Metal Connection Coil Nailer up to 65mm
The MAX HN65J2 is a top of the line professional grade joist hanger nailer powered by MAX's Powerlite compressor. The HN65J can be used for hurricane ties, joist hangers, and foundation anchors and holdowns.
- Joist hangers
- Strap ties
- Durable positive placement tip.
- Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
- Tangle free swivel plug to alleviate the tangling of the air hose no matter what angle the tool is being held.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
- 40% more compact than regular pressure pneumatic joist hangers.
- Trigger lock to prevent accidental firing of the tool.
299mm(H) x 109mm(W) x 298mm(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Sequential Fire Trigger
(liter / cycle)
1.4 at 18bar
Safety glasses, Carry case
A-weighted single-event sound power level LWA, 1s, d 97.2 dB A-weighted single-event emission sound pressure level at work station LpA, 1s, d 85.2 dB These values are determined and documented in accordance with EN12549 : 1999
Vibration characteristic value = 5.38 m/s2 These values are determined and documented in accordance with ISO 8662-11
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Flat plastic sheet collated nails
MINIMUM FASTENER LENGTH
MAXIMUM FASTENER LENGTH
3.3 - 4.1
|Item#||Length||Shank Dia.||Head Dia.||Nails/ Box||Galv.|