PowerLite High Pressure
Concrete Pinner up to 25mm
The MAX HN25C2 is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic drywall track pinner powered by MAX's Powerlite compressor. The HN25C2 can be used for pinning drywall track to concrete and carpet tack strips to concrete. This tool is lighter, faster and more efficient than gas tools.
- Metal track to concrete
- Wood to concrete
- Waterproof sheet to concrete
- Your lightest alternative for attaching drywall track to concrete only 2.0kg. This powerful gun can shoot up to 25mm pins and also has a washer attachment if needed.
- Slim contact nose helps to consistently drive pins for fastening metal studs.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
- 100 pin magazine capacity
- Tangle free swivel plug to alleviate the tangling of the air hose no matter what angle the tool is being held.
- Shorter contact stroke
- Less pressing load makes much less effort to shoot pins.
300mm(H) x 81mm(W) x 302mm(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Sequential Fire Trigger
(liter / cycle)
1.6 at 18 bar
Safety glasses, Carry case
A-weighted single-event sound power level LWA, 1s, d 91.6 dB A-weighted single-event emission sound pressure level at work station LpA, 1s, d 81.4 dB These values are determined and documented in accordance with EN12549 : 1999
Vibration characteristic value = 3.97 m/s2 These values are determined and documented in accordance with ISO 28927-13
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
MINIMUM FASTENER LENGTH
MAXIMUM FASTENER LENGTH
2.5 - 3.0
|Application (lower)||Application (Upper)||Item#||Length (mm)||Shank Dia. (mm)||Shank (mm)||Pins/ Coil||Case Qty.|
|Concrete (<60N), Steel (<5.0mm)||Metal track||CP-C615W0SP||15||3||Smooth||100||2000|
|Concrete (<60N), Steel (<5.0mm)||Metal track||CP-W618W0SP||18||3||Step||100||2000|
|Concrete (<60N), Steel (<5.0mm)||Metal track||CP-W624W0SP||24||3||Step||100||2000|
|Concrete (<40N), Steel (<5.0mm)||Metal track||CP-C619V6-ICC||19||2.6||Smooth||100||1000|
|Concrete (<40N), Steel (<5.0mm)||Metal track||CP-C622V6||22||2.6||Smooth||100||1000|
|Concrete (<40N), Steel (<5.0mm)||Metal track||CP-C625V6-ICC||25||2.6||Smooth||100||1000|