PowerLite High Pressure
Siding & Decking Coil Nailer up to 65mm
The MAX HN65 is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic coil siding nailer powered by MAX's Powerlite compressor. The HN65 can be used for siding, exteriors, decking, sheathing and subflooring.
- Exterior trim
- Comes with two easy to replace contact noses for shooting a wide range nails.
- Anti-double fire trigger prevents multiple nails from being fired in one shot.
- To move between bump fire and single fire mode no adjustment to the tool is necessary.
- Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
- Perfectly sets nails to eliminate driver marks.
- Lightweight only 1.9kg.
301mm(H) x 129mm(W) x 270mm(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Anti-Double Fire Trigger
(liter / cycle)
1.7 at 18bar
Safety glasses, Nose attachment, Carry case
A-weighted single-event sound power level LWA, 1s, d 93.8 dB A-weighted single-event emission sound pressure level at work station LpA, 1s, d 85.6 dB These values are determined and documented in accordance with EN12549 : 1999
Vibration characteristic value = 3.14 m/s2 These values are determined and documented in accordance with ISO 8662-11
NAIL GUN ANGLE
STRIP OR COIL
COMPATIBLE FASTENER TYPES
Flat wire welded nails and flat plastic sheet collated nails
MINIMUM FASTENER LENGTH
MAXIMUM FASTENER LENGTH
2.1 - 3.3
5.0 - 7.0